April 9th, 2017
All files must be received by midnight EST.
Late or incomplete applications cannot be considered.
The complete application must include the following documents:
• The application form to be filled-out in PDF format.
• The filled-out budget template in Excel format.
• Two letters of intent, signed by the President, Chancellor, Provost, Head of Department, Head ofLaboratory, Head of the International Relations Office, Head of the Contracts & Grants Office, or anycomparable representative: one for each institution. This letter can be either in French or in English;a translation is not necessary. This letter must be in PDF format (NOT to exceed 200 K).
• Two curriculum vitae of each of the project leaders, stating their current affiliations (not to exceed TWOpages each). The biographical resumes must be in English. The CVs must be in Word or PDF formats(NOT to exceed 1MB, no pictures).
PLEASE SEND THE COMPLETE APPLICATION TO:
Thomas Jefferson Fund Application [pdf]
Letter of Intent [doc]
Budget Template [xls]
• Selection of 2017 grantees: June 2017
• Official announcement of the 2017 grantees: June 2017
• Launch of the selected projects: July 2017