If you are interested in applying for a grant, eligibility requirements are below and for more information, please contact Karl Cogard at email@example.com
Fundable projects include:
1. Building a collection of resources (such as print/digital resources for a French corner in the library and/or pedagogical resources for the classroom).
2. Professional development for teachers.
3. Hosting Francophone teaching interns.
4. Support for school administrators.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be teachers or administrators at a U.S. public school, or district or state-level administrators affiliated with a French dual language or immersion program.
- Work for a school, district or state which either has or is in the process of creating a French dual language or immersion program that will serve 30 or more students in the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Demonstrate that French is used in at least 30% of instruction within the French dual language or immersion program.