• FACE Contemporary Theater is particularly interested in supporting French-American artistic collaborations and co-productions that help build long-term relationships, productive partnerships, and cooperation between cultural organizations on both sides of the Atlantic.
• FACE Contemporary Theater will support projects that explore aesthetic boundaries and reflect the cultural and artistic diversity of the French and American contemporary scenes.
• Special attention will be given to:
- Projects involving artists whose work has rarely been seen in the partner country
- To French projects part of major festivals in the United States or in conjunction with important performing arts platforms such as APAP.
- Projects involving artists with multifaceted backgrounds and influences, in order to promote a more varied intercultural dialogue.
• In case of tours, priority will be given to tours including a minimum of 5 performances in a minimum of 2 cities.
• Community engagement matters. Applicant organizations should clearly demonstrate their capacity and commitment to connect the artists and the public.